This is the boys infront of this statue of M&M's
This is inside of the elevator!
This is the only thing better than trick or treating! What do you prefer peanut or plain?
My first choice is peanut!
Elbert loves plain-
Max and Bug-they will eat either!!
What a view! I can't remember if this is from the second or the fourth floor...
The walk to the M&M World







After the Belagio we walked to the M&M World. I have never seen a place like this. It is hard to say what was the best part of our trip, but this was one of the best parts. Everything was M&M, even the elevator was decorated with M&M pictures. Max loved the wall of M&M's you could dispense any color of M&M you could think of. PURE AMAZING! On the walk home the boys were so tired! Max fell asleep in the stroller and he was so out we could not get him to rest his head back. Spencer fell asleep while we were eating before the walk back and Grandpa carried him asleep. The boys did not move an inch that night as they slept!! The boys got M&M shirts and they have worn them ever since getting them. When we got home I had to wash them when they went to bed so they could have them again to wear in the morning. Bug learned to say yellow M&M and says it anytime he thinks of it now. 








1 comment:
I love Vegas!!! Can't wait to go again.
Post a Comment