Today we decided it was a nice day for a walk. We walked to Toys R Us and then headed to the park. Max rode his bike the whole way there and I pushed the stroller. Our friends met us at the park and we had a fun time playing. At the end of playing Max was soaking wet and his socks were gone -so good thing our friends had room in the trunk for the bike! The only bad thing I was left to push 3 kids in the stroller all the way home! So our walk ended up to be a four hour adventure-it was a lot of fun!!






4 comments:
So funny!!! How did Max loose his shoes AND socks? :) You definitely got your workout today?
Well, I found his sandy shoes under the tire swing and they were using the socks as a sand toy, and they were putting it in the water spout too...no idea how that would be fun! The one soggy and sandy sock I had did not look like it was worth washing so ADIOS sock-
I cant believe you take such adventures. I am not as bold as you!!.. It does look like you had fun. It was a beautiful day!
I'm looking forward to times with you guys at the park! I think it's going to be sooner than any of us realize - maybe this Fall!!!
Post a Comment