Max is very happy!! We got him a bike chain so he can ride his bike to the library now. He felt like a big boy parking his bike and locking it up right next to the others. It was cute to see his bike next to all the tall ones. A lot of people that came out of the library stopped and grinned while max was learning how to lock his bike.



Some of my favorite memories from when I was little was riding my bike to the library with my friend Kristen. It is fun to see my children creating memories that I know they will always enjoy. It does make me feel a little old though...



5 comments:
Remember how we would "read", which was actually skimming, all those books in one day so that we could earn a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut! :)
I just followed your example!! I mostly remember collecting all the flyers so we can take them home to play school! But we shure did "read" fast!
I never really like reading til maybe 2 years ago. Now I read all the time. It keeps me sane. Well, a little less crazy :)
Cuuuute! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love that we have friends who can talk so openly with us about spiritual things and the spiritual side of decisions. Hope Vegas was fun!
hey way to go locking your bike up opn the ramp. you must have had a great time
Post a Comment