Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Vegas trip was GREAT! Below are the pictures for you to see. The way I put them on you see our trip backwards -last day to first day -oops!

4 comments:

Lyndzee said...

I loved the pictures. It looks like you all had a great time, but of course we are glad you are back. It looks like the kids love their grandparents!

Kristine said...

What a fun trip. That's so nice that you got to meet up with family and vacation. I'm sure it was a welcome break for all of you. I loved all the pictures. Spencer was so cute laying on the sink to brush his teeth. And Max just has such a happy smile. So fun to see you guys!

ky said...

Once I get to Phx, we'll have to make trips to Vegas periodically. It'll be so much fun!

Jord said...

So I found your blog and think it is darling! I'm so glad you had a fun trip and got to do so many fun things with your parents.