Saturday night Elbert and Max went to a baseball game, so I had Kijuana over for dinner. I love our dinner parties becasue she shows me the fancier side of cooking! I try but I can not do as well as she can. We took a picture of the meal we made to add it to my cook book. I failed to put the masterpiece together....my sour cream was sliding all over and my drizzle of sauce was more like a splash...so she had to redo the presentation of it for the picture. So dinner looked great and tasted delicious!
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago



4 comments:
It was oh, so delicious!! I want to make it again and again. You are great with the recipes.
That looks so good! I need to try some new recipes out. As it is now, Wayne won't let me cook at all because he is tired of overcooked chicken and tough meat! ha ha!
So funny! that is why I use the crock pot for almost everything I make It is hard to make anything dry in that!! when you ever move here i will show you the way of the crock pot-you will love it.
I does look good almost like you got it from a resturaunt!! I am a big crock pot person to! So much easier. Wish I could have been there :(
Post a Comment