Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finale of the Tuscon Zoo






The finale of the Tuscon Trip was the splash pad area. This area was creative and fun. Spencer quickly learned that there was a button on the cow to start the sprinkler. He found a lot of joy spraying the other children. Max was running around so fast I didn't get many pictures of him in this area. After we got wet and cooled off we ran around the whole zoo one more time to dry off. The kids perfected the call of a peacock and said bye to every animal- It was a fun adventure to take. It is fun being able to stay home with the kids and build memories.

1 comment:

Gardner World said...

You have way to much energy!! I don't know how you do it. I am with bug on the girrafe thing. I wouldnt want to feed it either. I am slightly scared of animals. Cute pics!!