Are you leaving the boys in AZ? Or are you saying goodbye to everyone else? Have fun!
I'm glad you are here! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday.
Way cute pictures! Have fun getting out of the heat!
We're missing you in primary. Hope you're having a nice time!
I miss you and wish I was with you in Orgeon. Can I come next time?
Post a Comment
"There are somethings you can laugh or cry about, and I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." Margorie Hinkley.
5 comments:
Are you leaving the boys in AZ? Or are you saying goodbye to everyone else? Have fun!
I'm glad you are here! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday.
Way cute pictures! Have fun getting out of the heat!
We're missing you in primary. Hope you're having a nice time!
I miss you and wish I was with you in Orgeon. Can I come next time?
Post a Comment