I forgot to put these pictures of my studs at the lake last weekend up on the blog...
It was a hot day and the water felt good! Max loved ridding on the inter tube behind the boat-no fear at all he was going so fast. Spencer went on the tube ridding with Elbert.
It was a fun trip to the lake, no sinking the boat this time.... probably because Spencer drove :) it was really cute he was turning the wheel so fast, then Brandon took the wheel and Spencer stayed right by him. I can't believe he actually was driving!
I never understood how children can sleep like this in the car... they were worn out! BUT they did not fall asleep until we were two blocks away from home (like always)



3 comments:
What lake was that? It looks like it was so much fun!!!
So much fun! I love going to the lake.
Looks like a great day! The sleeping picture's hilarious! Poor Spencer! I can't believe he's asleep!
Post a Comment