The dentist we go to is great! Spencer was unsure about them at first, but had a fun time! The girls played with him and made it a great first experience. This dental office has games, movies, prizes, and other things to keep little ones happy. Max LOVES the dentist and her hygentists. Spencer was cavity free and added into the cavity free club :)
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago







4 comments:
THat reminds me I still need to make my kids appointments. I thought they dont start looking at there teeth til they are 3? Ethan hasnt been in yet. Should I take him?
My dentist starts at 2 for a cleaning so she meets and visits with the child before they have cavities. She finds when kids start at 3 they already have cavities and thats not a fun first visit. Insurnce covers at age 2 and my kids love to play at the dentist office-so I don't mind taking them I DO MIND paying for the fillings :)
Good to know about taking them at 2. Did Spencer do ok during the visit? We've started reading "Dora goes to the dentist" to prepare L for her trip someday soon.
He did great. I think he did so well because of where we went the caiter to the children and make it such a fun experience.
Post a Comment