Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to the zoo...finally!


It finally cooled off enough to go visit the zoo!! (well it was still hot but not scortching) The boys learned about farm animals for school time this week so we went to the petting zoo to check out all the animals. The boys had a great time with their friends.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It was a bit nicer today! Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

It was nice and cool! Looks like you guys had fun.

Tracy

The Fish Family said...

we went Tuesday so it was a little hotter than today- today would have been nice to go. Thats why I love having the pass so we can go whenever we want :)

ky said...

Looks like you had a fun time! We never made it to our zoo this summer, not even once!!! We were going to go at the beginning of August but it just never happened. I'm disappointed about it... We can't go now because I don't have the energy to walk for 4 hours. :(