Thursday, September 18, 2008

This is the new splash pad at the zoo- WAY FUN!

This is the out side of the cave and all around it on the outside they have the splash pad fountains spraying. The picture below shows inside the tunnel they had misters and several areas to go that had slides, tunnels, a puddle of fountains... It was a lot of fun! I even went down the slides and played :)
I have no idea who those kids are-they wouldn't move and I wanted a picture from inside...

This bridge is cool they had misters and fog to walk through to get inside the cave. Above is lauren on the bridge and Max below just crossed the bridge and they had nice plants...all cool stuff :)
This is the water fall on the other side of the cave...another entrance to get in. Spence loved running through the waterfall. Wesley is in the picture and that is Spencer's new friend!Inside the cave...the boys loved to explore. They were so busy it was hard to keep up with them!

No comments: