Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brawl at story time...

After story time at the library Spencer went down... (that's what happens when you don't listen to Mom at the library...just kidding) It wasn't a brawl really. He was running around crazy like a maniac and fell and hit the alligator shaped book shelf. Yeah, this is Elbert trying to get Spence to laugh-Elbert thinks this picture is the funniest.I know it only looks like a scratch, but I thought it was way worse and we went to the Urgent care and they just cleaned it. Any one who knows me, knows that I am way extra cautious over injuries :) the doctors once again were polite and didn't laugh or make fun of me, well at least while I was there- I was worried because he fell at 11 and it was still bleeding at 2:30! So when we go to the library I never know how it will go. Some times the kids are so well behaved and it is just ideal the way they act. Other days I wonder why do I
subject myself to the torture of chasing loud children and try to avoid the librarians :)

1 comment:

Andelin said...

I know that feeling. I never know what I'm going to get with behavior.