I came across the pictures of our family sealing from July of 2007. This day means so much to our family! We were so excited and happy, I just had to post the pictures to share.

Max knew this was a special day for him and he still talks about the temple and the time we spent there that day.
With the elections and the prop on the family, it was a great chance to study the family proclamation and to tell others the importance of family and what we believe. It made me reflect on my family and the gratitude, and love I have for them. I am so glad that we know our families can be together forever-I don't think there is any thing else you could ask for...




Max knew this was a special day for him and he still talks about the temple and the time we spent there that day.
With the elections and the prop on the family, it was a great chance to study the family proclamation and to tell others the importance of family and what we believe. It made me reflect on my family and the gratitude, and love I have for them. I am so glad that we know our families can be together forever-I don't think there is any thing else you could ask for...


Each member in our family is so unique and full of personality :)



1 comment:
Look at how sharp your boys were dressed! So cute. What a happy family...
Post a Comment