I love our weather-I can't say it enough!! Play group at the park was a lot of fun today. It was nice out and the kids ran and played all over- I was going to get a picture of the entire group together but the kids were all too fast :) so this is a small group of the kids.
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
3 comments:
I want a playgroup like that! The playgroups around here only have 2-4 kids in them.
I want a playgroup like that! The playgroups around here only have 2-4 kids in them.
well we do have a lot of cool friends here....when you EVER move here you can come play too :)
Post a Comment