Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning


Max was dying waiting for Spencer to wake up!! Max woke up normal time and Spencer slept in a little... Max ate candy and sorted his gifts while he waited. The picture above Max mad a fort with his boxes :)

If you asked Spencer what he wanted for Christmas he would say candy! Such a sweet tooth!! His M&M candy cane thing he is holding was gone in seconds-so yes breakfast was nothing but candy... and diet coke for me :) Max said it best when he said this morning, "This is the best day ever!" It has been so fun playing and having a good time with eachother.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pictures! We got an M&M thing for Sydney and the dogs fished it out of the stocking and ate it. Bad doggies!!!

Looks like your little guys had a good time. I hope you had a nice Christmas!

Kijuana said...

I love the matching pajamas! So cute. Are you still addicted to the Wii?? I'm glad you had a good day.

ky said...

I love Christmas with kids. It makes it so much more fun and special. Jayden was waiting for Wayne to wake up Christmas morning, so I finally told him to go in and tell daddy to get up, so he did! ha ha!

The Fish Family said...

addicted is probably accurate wording :) we have had so much literally non stop fun with the wii- wonder if we will ever go back to normal!! ha ha ha!