Going to the gym this is how the boys dressed...hat gloves and a jacket...poor Bug doesn't own a jacket so he used Max's sweater...he settled for that. The temp was only in the high 60's but we are cold!!!! I had to turn the heater on for the first time last night. We hope you guys in Oregon get snow-Make a snow angel for us!!!! We are thinking of you as we are chilly here in Arizona!
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago



4 comments:
It is supposed to get colder and rain all next week. YAY! Just in time to get me in the mood for Christmas time.
I wish you were here to make a snowman with us. It's going to be snowing by tomorrow. I went shopping today and it was SOOOO cold outside!!! 37 degrees... Almost to the freezing level. We might be snowed in for a week. Not looking forward to that!
OH-I would love to play in the snow! Then the kids would know what heavy coats and gloves were really ment for!
I am so glad I'm not the only one who is freezing down here!
Post a Comment