Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The tooth fairy came to our house for the first time!

Max wiggled and wiggled this little tooth all day-determined to loose his first tooth!One little tug and it was out!! painless :)
He is so grown up!! I can't believe my kids are old enough to start loosing teeth! I am still shocked! He immediatly ran to the mirror to check out his smile!
Next he got an envelope ready for the tooth fairy and put his tooth in side!These are the funny things Max said after his tooth was pulled:
*I see blood
*That looks funny
*Are you sure the tooth fairy will come?
*How will the tooth fairy know it under my pillow?
*My friends will be so jelouse!
*When you were little did your spagetti slide through your tooth?

I asked Max, "so I wonder how much money the tooth fairy will leave you...you know how much you get paid is by how clean your teeth are." He said, "I better go brush my teeth!"


He went to bed so happy :)

2 comments:

ky said...

So what is the tooth fairies rate these days? I gotta prepare! :)

The Fish Family said...

YOU BETTER BR PREPARED! The first night I borrowed a dollar from a friend...the second tooth was at 11 PM and I had to run to walmart to get money!! This tooth fairy brought a dollar per tooth...can't get much with the old rate of a quarter!