We had the brick wall and hills set up to tell the Samuel the Lamanite story and the Stable for the Nativity story from the Bible. Below was the Family room the family read the stories from.I had some GREAT friends that helped with the set. The best part was the fire place! The fire place was a TV showing a DVD of a fire burning...
Here are the boys- Spencer was a wise man and Max was one of the "bad guys" in the Book of Mormon story. He really wanted to be that roll so he could shoot the bow and arrow-and have a sword.
Here are the boys- Spencer was a wise man and Max was one of the "bad guys" in the Book of Mormon story. He really wanted to be that roll so he could shoot the bow and arrow-and have a sword.
So I wasn't going to share the story, but I just have too. Preparing for the program I was worried how the little ones will do. My friend said she hopes one of the kids messes up because that is always cute when there is a wandering shepherd etc... well we had one of those kids in the program... SPENCER! The wise man is last to go out for the nativity and he didn't want to wait to go out- so you could here him whining to get out to see Baby Jesus... so he finally got to go out, holding hands with the other very young wise men, he skipped over so excited and he saw the kids in a huddle around the manger, and when he couldn't break through the crowd to get to the baby...he did it..not only cry but he RAN in a circle THREW his body on the ground with his face down crying no no no no....then I heard "Who's kid is that? Isn't that yours?" I looked up saw bug and said no...just kidding I said yes....I was so embarrassed. I just wanted to shrink in the ground! Luckily the wise men are the last verse-so then all the kids came into sing Away in the Manger and Spencer was then carried off.
After the program Santa came! Max got a candy cain- Spencer cole! Just kidding :)



3 comments:
That is so funny! It looked like a fun party. We actually went to my parents Christmas party but we will come next year to ours. It seemed like you planned a cute program!
Good job, Nichole! It sounds like it went well and now you can relax because it's done. :) That is sooooo funny about Spencer! I can just picture it happening on stage. ha ha ha ha!
Let me say again that you did a fabulous job and I hope you never get released!
Post a Comment