Monday, January 19, 2009

Cutting the budget = me cutting the boys hair... I have learned a lot cutting the boys hair the last few months and have saved $42 every month!!

So last night I cut the little boys hair...and did a good job. Then it was Elberts turn...... One little oops and the whole thing needed to be shaved! yikes!!! I thought I was getting better, BUT I guess I still need practice! Elbert took over right after the oops and shaved the rest him self :) Luckily it was kinda funny-he didn't mind.
He has always had a good sense of humor.....


I from here on out-will make sure there is a guard on the clippers :) SORRY HUN!~

4 comments:

trashly said...

LOL! That Seriously just made my day! thanks! hahahahahahahaha That's what he gets for spending all day at my house watching football!

The Fish Family said...

I know the lazy bum!

I am afraid you have to put up with him until after the superbowl now :) sorry!

I can cut travis' hair for you as a thanks for taking elbert off my hands!

Leslie said...

I don't even dare try. Good thing we have grandmas around for that! My husband cuts his own hair though and my mom cut Sydney's once to even it out. I'm too scared. I've cut my bangs crooked too many times as a teenager!

The Fish Family said...

oh man- I remember thinking I could cut my own bangs...I never did good at that either!

Josh really cuts his own hair? It is all fancy! I can't cut with clippers and he can do that! so funny :) thank goodness I never went to beauty school. I would be singing beauty school drop out!