Cheers!! Hot chocolate in a candy cup made of candy cains...you can't get better than that!


Spencer was chugging the cocoa and licking the cup I don't know what he enjoyed the most :)
Cheers!! Hot chocolate in a candy cup made of candy cains...you can't get better than that!


Spencer was chugging the cocoa and licking the cup I don't know what he enjoyed the most :)
"There are somethings you can laugh or cry about, and I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." Margorie Hinkley.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! elbert looks about 5 months pregnant....hmmmm maybe he should work a little harder for Blair! lol Can't wait for kick boxing in the morning! oh yeah and my baby's home! yay!
What a fun way to celebrate New Year's Eve! It beats hitting pots and pans in the backyard once it hits midnight. :)
Post a Comment