This is the best before picture I could find. I just couldn't do any thing with my hair any more I felt boring...and so couldn't style it cute-plain jane.
After picture new cut and color... color and the cut I am still trying to get use to.

The picture of the back the color turned out weird in the picture...

After picture new cut and color... color and the cut I am still trying to get use to.

The picture of the back the color turned out weird in the picture...I think I like short hair better-



2 comments:
I really like your hair cut. The color is nice, too. You redid it, right? DId you use Garnier? It looks like the color that I did. Can't remember the name of it. Anyway, you have again inspired me to do something to my hair. I am easily influenced by you lately! ha ha!
Ok I used Loreal how ever it is spelled I like that one a lot. I used an auborn color and the red was too bright so I just redid it today :) I added a dark brown and I like it a lot! It darkened it so you barley catch the red. I do like the cut seriously I blow dry spray it and I am done! SO EASY! you should get yours cut like this-it would be so easy to deal with a newborn and this cut...
Post a Comment