Max got a straw to eat his apple sauce...I told him it wouldn't work. He said, it will if you believe in the straw :) so I let him try and it did work!! He is always thinking of alternative ways to do stuff! He is so silly and enjoyed two bowles of apple sauce!
OH Spencer! Always my messiest child! I shouldn't have left the box on the table! oops...
That's so funny! He just likes to shake things up and make them interesting! Sydney loves applesauce. I think she ate like a whole HUGE jar alone in a week.
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
3 comments:
That's so funny! He just likes to shake things up and make them interesting! Sydney loves applesauce. I think she ate like a whole HUGE jar alone in a week.
How funny!
Its amazing how fast they can down a jar of apple sauce! It goes faster with a straw too!
Post a Comment