Tuesday, March 24, 2009

how to make the maintenance guy mad...

Well it is easy wash your hands and walk off leaving the sink running...and for about an hour! I can't believe it was my fault! i guess I just have that much on my mind these days...It was so bad I don't know if you can really see how high it is I took pictures so fast before the intresting maintenance man came. I would have taken a picture of him shot vacing it but I couldn't sneak one :) ha ha...this guy was so so mad and he is a story in himself. If you see a picture of him you would just laugh!

my poor little rugs...

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I would have been freaking out!

The Fish Family said...

I was in shock and then kinda found the humor in how mad the maintenance guy was... it stinks today though so it isn't funny anymore!

ky said...

How funny! ha ha!