
Spencer would not get off the Easter Bunnies lap :) so I told him give him a hug so we can go...
Playing outside the Easter Bunny fence.
Spencer and his friend.
We went for our preschool field trip and here is a group shot- Andrew was the only one that absolutly did not like the bunny- I almost thought that is how they all would react....well except for max of course :)




2 comments:
dude the one where andrew is freakin out is priceless! I love the look on Carlos's face as poor andrew screams for dear life!!! hahahahahaha
We took Sydney two years ago. I will say we will not be doing it again. It was a rip off! She screamed and the poor bunny frightened her. All for 20 bucks. One stupid picture we never look at. Ha! But you got all of those pictures so you did better than I did!
Post a Comment