Max was ready from the second he woke up! He came running in my room yelling, "mom! mom! come look you will never believe this!" He was SO excited the Easter Bunny came!



The big hype for the boys this year...was all about the chocolate bunny... they watched Veggie Tales over and over singing the bunny song... yes, I heard it so much I will just start singing it while even doing the dishes :) and I did buy it on itunes for the boys!



this messy face is 30 minutes before church started! We did make it on time he was all clean except for his hands :) oops!
Spencer went right for his bunny as soon as we got back from church.... I told the boys to change clothes fast before candy, well I guess Spence didn't hear?!
This is what is left of the poor chocolate bunnies at 6:30 pm Sunday. I full on believe that it is best to let the kids have thier hay day and fill them with sugar so it is all gone within a day or two why torture your self for a month long sugar high....get it over with in just a few days :) Max's bunny is the one with just the feet- Spencers is all eaten weird he had to eat one part at a time...first the ears, then the bow tie, then his chin... you can see the hole for the tail...
This is our Easter Dinner with the boys totally loaded with sugar and flying high on thier sugar rush...yes spencer is in swimming goggles! oh boys... 



2 comments:
Looks like the boys had fun. I think all of that candy made Sydney crazy!
That is so fun! Glad your boys had a great day!
Post a Comment