Here is just a few random pictures, Spencer passed out on the way home from the zoo so I don't have a good updated picture of him, he has gotten so tall! Elbert went and got the camera while we were out on our buisy day... I had to play with it right away :)
The little red head is Graci, she is the little girl with us while her Mom recovers from heart surgery... she is a cute round baby :)
Max is enjoying time with Daddy alone while spencer went to bed at 6:30! I hope he sleeps all night!
The little red head is Graci, she is the little girl with us while her Mom recovers from heart surgery... she is a cute round baby :)
Max is enjoying time with Daddy alone while spencer went to bed at 6:30! I hope he sleeps all night!



1 comment:
Yea, I am glad you are back! I love all of the pictures and am so happy for Elbert getting back in. That is great news. You continue to be the funnest most creative mom of all time.
Post a Comment