



Max asked to take pictures and this is some of his work! Good job max!! You just can't look at the messy room in the pictures! ha ha... I did not post the pictures he took of the walls, but those turned out good too. It is funny with a camera how after ever picture the kids have to look at the photo. Now max is older after we take pictures he always wants a turn to take a photo.



2 comments:
You have music!! How did you figure that out all by your self. I had to have my sister on the phone while I did it. All Benjamin wanted to do while we were in Utah was take Pictures. It was frustrating. But I guess I should be grateful cuz those are most of the pictures that I have from out trip.
I am becoming the blog expert! I figured it out all by my self! What is funny to me is when some one uses a film carera-like i did all last year and the kids run to see the picture and they are confused at why there is no screen. Now that makes me really feel ALMOST 30 and old.
Post a Comment