Does anyone NOT have ticklish feet? I went last night with two girl friends to get pedicures. When she started to work on my feet I could not help but laugh...I am sorry I think they are more tickling than scrubbing your feet! I pose the question because she looked shocked when I started to laugh. I asked her how many people laugh while getting their feet done and she said no one else laughs- can this be true? I thought maybe she didn't understand what I asked so I asked her again in two other ways, and according to her I am the ONLY one that laughs for a pedicure. To me that seems impossible. Just a side note....my toes turned out cute, but I still used my boys toes for the photo-thier feet are still cuter than mine!!



6 comments:
Like it or not, you are the ONLY one in the whole world with ticklish feet. So unfortunate. :)
You are posting faster than I can comment!!! It was kindof ticklish to me but my sister laughs just like you. You are not the only one. Kijuana you didnt blog on my blog. Whats that all about??!!!
Well tracy maybe my blog is cooler thats why she commented! ha ha
AND see I am NOT the only one that laughs!!! That lady was not the friendliest anyways. I have never had anyone tell me my feet were dirty before-rude....but I did tell her I came right from t-ball of course they would be dirty. Isn't that why you go get a pedicure anyways!
Its me, Tracy's sister. Yes I ALWAYS crack up getting pedicures. I even pull away out of reflex because of the tickling. But I still get them because pedicures are pretty awesome. How rude they said your feet were dirty. Where did you go?? That's why I always get spa pedicures. That way, my feet have been soaking and can't be as gross.
It WAS a spa pedicure!!! I even soaked for a few extra minutes!thats why she is rude. I went to the place I always go, but new owners and all new people!
Well then that lady needs to be quiet. She must not have kids. I don't always have time to make my feet look pretty. I mean, isn't that WHY you get a pedicure???
Post a Comment