Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Play Day With Friends!




Max and Nicholas are best friends. They tell everyone that they are brothers. They love to play power ranger and just be silly. It always amazes me what can entertain a child...a plastic bin????
Spencer and Ethan are also best friends. Max is two months older than Nic and Spencer is just a few days older than Ethan.
They always have fun together. With our kids the same age, AND with how much fun they have together we will have to plan our next pregnancy for the same time! That would be funny...are you ready Traci?

2 comments:

Gardner World said...

You still spelled my name wrong!! It is Tracy. If we are going to be BFF's you have to learn how to spell my name :) They are cute together. When we were on our way to your house Ethan got really exctied. He knows the way to your house. It was funny.

The Fish Family said...

I spelled your name t-r-a-c-y and you told me I spelled it wrong!! thats why I spell it the way I do-now I can't break the habit!! plus we are bff's and you will never not want to be my friend!!!