Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Then and now


So we finally replaced my camera that broke a year ago. When we moved the memory chip over I laughed as I saw the last pictures I took. The boys were so much younger. When I saw a picture of bug I remembered how big he was. That is how he got his nick name BUG because he was our round little bug. The picture in camo was well over a year ago and the spider jammie picture is of this Easter. How fast they grow! A little fun fact about Bug is that he has ALWAYS weighed 29-32 lbs from FOUR months old to today he stays in the same range. No kidding!! Max is well on his way to be a base ball player, and I think Bug will be our football player. Spencer is just not a baby anymore!

3 comments:

Gardner World said...

He has always been very cute!! I have always wanted him to cuddle with me but wont. Cute Pics!!

Andelin said...

Cute boy! I can't believe how fast they grow! He's so big now that he's getting closer to Max's height all of the time. Hard to believe that that little boy was that little baby only a year ago!

ky said...

How tall is Spencer? Jayden is about 34 inches tall.