Monday, April 14, 2008

It's warming up in Phoenix!


It is that time of year! We went swimming twice today to cool off. We finally turned on the A/C in the apartment as well. The boys swam in the pool on the patio in the morning and after nap we went to the big pool in our apartment. I can't believe i am saying this but the water was a little to warm! It was not as refreshing as we thought it would be. Spencer was trying to keep up with max and his friends and took off swimming!! It was cute to see him doggie paddling around with arm floaties on, well it was more just kicking his legs... Max loves swimming-he jumps in all kinda crazy ways. Today they had water guns in the pool and that was exciting. It was 98 degrees today so-let the pool parties begin!

6 comments:

Emily said...

You have a blog! That means you have internet access! Woohoo for both!

The Fish Family said...

We finally cought up with the times and got a computer and internet!! It is so nice! I don't know how we did anything without it before!

ky said...

Hearing about the warm pool reminds me of the pool in my backyard. Remember when we finally got the water warm enough to go in and then a certain someone, I won't mention any names (ha ha!) had a huge booger and wiped it off and put it in the water??? Sick. We jumped out of that pool so fast! That was so maddening. ha ha!

The Fish Family said...

It was not me with the boogie-i have to make that clear!! I remember because in Oregon it took AGES to get the water warm and it was all ruined in a flash!

ky said...

Oh I know it wasn't you! :) It wasn't you, me, or Jeff. So who does that leave??? Ha ha!!! I can still hear the gate slam and all of us getting ready to say goodbye. ha ha!

The Fish Family said...

Oh I know who it was I didn't want anyone to think it was me!! I never did anything grose as a child :)