Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stingray Bay At The Zoo





There is so much to do at the zoo! This trip we went to the stingray bay where they had sharks and stingrays you reach in and touch. The boys enjoyed going with their friend Tessa. Max touched a lot of the stingrays and I did not encourage him to try to touch the shark-yikes!! Bug never touched one but had a lot of fun trying. He loved the water and kept yelling fishy fishy! After going to the petting zoo we cooled of with snow cones and the splash pad! The water was freezing but Spencer never minds.

3 comments:

ky said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how busy you are each day. You guys go and do a lot of things!!! I don't know if I could keep up with that. :)

The Fish Family said...

you are just use to watching the rain! you can do it-its a lot of fun!! There is just so much to do and it is so fun being outside

ky said...

That is probably very true. We Oregonians are lazy because we can't ever do anything!!!