Friday, May 16, 2008

Dessert anyone?




For Mothers Day my Mom came to Phoenix! She flew in on Mothers Day and the boys helped us make dinner and dessert-I think with those helpful hands everything was licked or touched!! Happy Mothers Day to us! Thanks boys!!

4 comments:

ky said...

Seeing your kid's hands in the mix reminded me of the time that we made giant cookies at my house. Do you remember how we mixed up the door and then split it into four so that you, me, Jeff, and Allison could make our very own giant cookie? Fun times! I do also remember that someone's (I won't mention any names) dough turned brown while the rest stayed the normal light color. Ha! And no, it wasn't yours or mine. :)

ky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ky said...

I said "mixed up the door"... I meant "dough"!

Ha! Ha!

The Fish Family said...

So funny! I remember!! It is fun to see my kids do the same things I did while younger...I don't know if I should be encouraging it as much as I do though-