Here is the teeball team "the sluggers"
they are excited to line up to go on to the Diamond Back's field
for the parade around the outfield
Kyle, Evan, Anthony, Max and Christian

I am so upset this is the only photo I got of them on the field!! My battery died in my camera! The kids all got diamond back hats to wear, and they looked like studs! The kids walked in slow motion in awe of the big field. The kids saw us and waved (it was so cute!!) After the parade the Diamond Backs played the Colorado Rockies.

We sat as teams in the bleachers and later in the game they showed the teams on the big screen. It was amazing and the kids felt like stars! Max loves to go to the DBacks games with his Daddy, and I have never gone with them. I was amazed at how loud Max was!! He was cheering the loudest in the whole section!!! He is a true fan of the Diamondbacks-he even has the big foam finger to prove it! The DBacks did win that night-yahoo!
What a fun night out with the team and Max was happy to be with his friends and Grandma at the game. Grandma and spencer are at the top of this seaction waving to the camera. I was by the rails waiting for the parade of little leagers to start.



No comments:
Post a Comment