Spencer's Party was the day before his birthday, so on Spencers Birthday we went to Tempe Town lake to play and
keep the party going...
The boys rode bikes!
We attempted to fly kites-we sure ran a lot!!
Play Ball...

The boys rode bikes!
We attempted to fly kites-we sure ran a lot!!
Play Ball...







4 comments:
Tempe Park looks so nice! I can't wait to check it out. I think Jayden would have a ton of fun in the water area (and I think I'd like it too!)
Nichole-you are such an awesome mother, and teacher, and friend, and I am sure sister, and daughter...the list goes on! I am very fortunate to know you! Thanks for everything you do for everyone!
I am so glad you found it! I'm sure your boys had a great time and I love that you made Spencer's day so special.
Thanks for the last minute directions!! We were one block over! It was great-I am so glad you showed me this way to fun park!
Post a Comment