It looks like Spencer had a really fun birthday. You know, I have to say that I am truly amazed... It looks like you actually have a bit of a tan! Ha! Ha! It's a miracle. :)
We just have a lot of way cool friends that make the party GREAT!! The kite your girls gave spence was a lot of fun at Tempe Town- we will have to go fly kites together! It's a great work out- I can never get mine up so I run!!!
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
4 comments:
It looks like Spencer had a really fun birthday. You know, I have to say that I am truly amazed... It looks like you actually have a bit of a tan! Ha! Ha! It's a miracle. :)
It was a great party and you definitely win the prize for ultimate party planner Nichole.
We just have a lot of way cool friends that make the party GREAT!! The kite your girls gave spence was a lot of fun at Tempe Town- we will have to go fly kites together! It's a great work out- I can never get mine up so I run!!!
Happy Birthday Spencer!
Post a Comment