When we were at swimming lessons today there was a man walking his dog in the park on the other side of the pool fence. Spencer was wrapped in his towel sitting in the chair and pointed and said "puppy - puppy" then he pointed to the old man and said "Jesus!" and of course he kept repeating himself! It was an old man with gray hair and a beard... When I told him it was not Jesus he said "AAaahhhh-"
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago



4 comments:
LOL! It's like the little kids that think an old man with a white beard and belly is Santa. I would be cracking up. That's cute. :)
P.S. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Of course I know who you are! You didn't have to sign "Tracy's friend." ;) It will be fun being in your ward.
So funny!! My kids have done that before not the jesus thing but called people names of famous people they looked like. It is really embarassing. Cute Pic
This post is funny. It's interesting because just yesterday when I was dropping my friend off at her house after school, while we were at a stop light, an old scraggly man with a long, gray beard and a cigarette in his mouth, crossed the cross walk. Immediately, Jen said, "Hey look! It's Santa!" Of course she was totally joking, but even adults can mistake someone for someone famous. ha ha! ;)
Cute!
Post a Comment