Monday, June 2, 2008

First day of swimming lessons!

They boys were so excited to start swimming lessons today. Max is in level 1 swim and Spencer is in the parent and infant class. Max did great. He loved the games the life guard taught them, and will be a pro in no time at all. Spencer was hilarious when it was time to float. His little chubby legs stuck straight in the air and he would not put them down. Even the Life guard teaching our class kept laughing. So far it looks like the boys will not inherit my lack of ability to swim! Although, the dogie paddle has never failed me :)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I wanted to sign up for some kind of toddler and mom swim class but Sydney has been sick so I missed the deadlines. I'm pretty bummed! Maybe I can find another one.

Gardner World said...

I didnt learn how to swim til I was like 12 and even then it was the doggy paddle. I even drowned, well almost drowned when I was 10. I should tell you that story sometime, :)

ky said...

Ah yes, swimming lessons at DDHS pool. I don't remembery you taking classes when Jeff and I did. Were you there with us? I can't wait to sign Jayden up for lessons.

The Fish Family said...

I took only a few lessons...I hated them! I flunked every time. I hated when we were in middle school and had to swim for the week I pretended it was my week of the woman curse so i wouldn't get in the water. So to this day I just doggie paddle!