Here are a few Highlights from our vacation...
this is toward the end of our trip I still have to add like 900 more pictures to my computer...
this is toward the end of our trip I still have to add like 900 more pictures to my computer...
no joke!
There was a lot going on durring our vacation-there were 11 cousins that reunited-only 2 girls out of the bunch. My kids had 3 aunts to spoil them -michelle is the worst :) and Grandparents that adore and missed the arizona kids...So with all of that there were parties every day!
This is us...my sisters and brother. We had a great time back together again. This picture is us being silly at Blue Lake Park. The only sibling missing is our sister in Texas.
At the park in Salem, Oregon

Lots of silly time with cousins...
Wrestling was always going on...Max is in the gray shirt falling over.
My Mom, little sister and I did a temple trip together in the Portland Temple.






7 comments:
looks like you guys had lots of fun. I wish I could go to Oregon!! I bet the kids are so tired from there adventure.
It was non stop play for three weeks! They slept all day sunday and are still trying to adjust to home :)
Next year we need out phx friends to come and visit us while we are there...it is so fun!
Looks like fun! Welcome home! It's good to have you guys back! Your little ones have certainly missed you in primary!
It was great having you all in town! Next time we won't be there though, cuz we'll be living in Phoenix!!! :)
What a fun vacation and escape from the heat! How fun that most of you siblings were together too and cousins are a definite must!
Way fun!! I'm glad you guys had a chance to play, but we really missed you. Welcome back! Next year I hope we can visit for a couple days. How great will that be?
Looks like a lot of fun! We WILL have to get the kids together one of these days. My life SHOULD settle down soon but you never know!
Post a Comment