Oregon is so beautiful! Why did you move to Arizona? If I lived there, I'd stay there forever. :) Of course we are glad you live here though! Hopefully I can get things together soon with the new baby so we can have a play date. I can't swim until my doc says so, but as soon as I can we can plan a time to take the kids. It would be fun!
We came to Arizona for school- we stayed because we learned you can hike play and swim with it not raining on you :) We love the sun and enjoy visiting Oregon in our hot summer...but this is definatly home for us!
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
2 comments:
Oregon is so beautiful! Why did you move to Arizona? If I lived there, I'd stay there forever. :) Of course we are glad you live here though! Hopefully I can get things together soon with the new baby so we can have a play date. I can't swim until my doc says so, but as soon as I can we can plan a time to take the kids. It would be fun!
We came to Arizona for school- we stayed because we learned you can hike play and swim with it not raining on you :) We love the sun and enjoy visiting Oregon in our hot summer...but this is definatly home for us!
Post a Comment