Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Now I feel like a five year old!"

Before Maxwell's party he looked sad and I asked him what was wrong...his answer was adorable....he said look at me I don't look like a five year old or feel like a five year old... I told him he was a big boy and tried to make him feel better. WELL, At the end of his party I told him that I had a fun time. Then he said with a HUGE grin- NOW I feel like a five year old!
This is Max making his cake. He really wanted to make his own cake, SO it was designed, made and frosted with just a little bit of help. I was nervous to make it our selves but even though it wasn't a fancy cake we had a LOT of fun making it :) I think he did GREAT!

There is the Transformer cake master piece! Elbert and made made the little models for the cake toppers.

We went to Altadena park to party. The kids ran and played in the splash pad and play ground. Then we sang to Max, had cake, and hit the pinata!
Spencer kept saying hit the transformer! I brought a small bat so all the kids got a turn to hit it. Max said on the way home "I have the coolest friends!" He does!! Max has the greatest friends! It was a fun time. Max really enjoyed the time with his friends and now feels like a five year old :)

3 comments:

Jord said...

Another fun fiesta from the party queen! I'm sad we couldn't have been there longer, but the pinata was fabulous.

ky said...

Happy Birthday, Max! I can't believe you are five years old already. :)

Leslie said...

Looks like you had a good time! That was probably a perfect place for a five year olds party!