It's a FROG!


A few weeks ago at play group the kids found a frog!! It was adorable-they followed the frog all around the park and through the splash pad. Max kept trying to get his friend Nic to touch it...he did his best at encouraging him to do it... when he wouldn't touch the frog, Max then stood behind Spencer and kept telling him to touch it...Spencer not knowing better was doing his best to catch the frog for his big brother but never quite got it fast enough.



4 comments:
I don't think my kids have ever seen one. Looks like a great place for play group! I guess I should've gone...darn.
we LOVE this park!! the play area is a lot of fun and you can't go wrong with the splash pad!
The frog showing up was CRAZY who would have thought! and the frog was patient with the following of kids it had too :)
Tracy told me about that. I guess it showed up after I left. We had a TON Of frogs like that living underneath our patio in Oklahoma. The dogs used to bark at them. There are lots of critters there. Anyway, I'm sure the kids loved it! I should go to play group more but I swear, my days seem to fill up with dumb stuff and I get too busy to want to go anywhere.
what did you do with the frog!!!!!!!!!let it be oh please tell me it was not dead. what kind of frog was it. Ahhhh tell me it was cute as heck
Post a Comment