Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This is what I get -trusting a 2 year old to follow directions :)




I was hurry so I could get out of the house in time for my favorite aerobic class-so as I was running around getting ready, I hollered at the boys to get their shoes on ... as we headed out the door and I look at Spence and he put on Elbert's shoes and was really going to wear them to the gym! He usually gets his shoes and has Max help him get them on. I had to stop and run inside to get his shoes, and take a photo because that was so funny to me. He tried! I still made it to class on time too :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sydney loves to walk around in my shoes. It is so cute I should get a picture.

Funny story!

Andelin said...

So funny!