Today's adventure was to carve pumpkins at the park!! It is exciting getting ready for Halloween!





Spencer hard at work! He loved playing with the spoon and knife. None of the kids were that interested in the cleaning the pumpkin out-That surprised me because that was always my favorite part squishing the stuff and picking out the seeds...
The little ones were all about helping while the older kids ran to the play ground.
Being silly...
Our three little pumpkins..It was fun to carve them at the park. That will have to be a new tradition! It was perfect weather and way fun!! Best part was it wasn't too much work to clean up the mess!!



3 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun! We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. I can't wait!
you are lucky you have a
real pumpkin patch! wish we were there!!!
We need to do that! I'll let you know if Schnepf Farms has a pumpkin patch. I think so, but I can't remember!!
Post a Comment