Spencer is growing so fast! He is close to being 2 1/2 years old now. He can count to 10 (well sometimes) and I love to hear him say his ABC's. In the video watch for his tongue for l-m-n-o-p its adorable! He can write his name with assistance but its still scribble :) and he does spell his name b-u-g. Max helps him all the time learn his numbers and alphabet. We film Max doing big boy stuff all the time and thought it was time to let Spencer shine. Spencer was so proud of his clip he watched it over and over counting and singing :)
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago



5 comments:
Aww, he is so proud of himself. Very cute.
He is such a cute and sweet boy. Who doesn't love Spencer, seriously?
Thanks-you are so nice :)He is a lot of fun!
Good job, Spencer! Jayden counts to ten, too. :) I haven't taught him the ABC song yet... need to do that.
I LOVE that tongue! Perfect ABC's!
Post a Comment