

It has been so HOT! The boys have been learning about fall for school time, and there is no fall weather around here! These are pictures at play group and it was melting hot-I think over 100 that day. I had to take a picture and post for all the Oregonians of the boys in swim suits playing at the park :) how cold has it been over there? Do you have coats and sweaters out yet???



5 comments:
It is supposed to cool down, but we will see. I can't wait!! It is nicer in the mornings but it was hot the day we went to the zoo. I can't take much more of this! Coming from Oklahoma, most of my clothes are longer sleeves. So I'm ready for it!
I remember feeling that way when we moved from Oregon. The first year we were in AZ the winter was too hot and we still wore shorts :) now we have aclimated and winter is cold now.
Do you even have to ask if we are wearing coats yet? ha ha! The answer is YES! Last night we went out to dinner with my family and cousins and we had to wear coats and hoods because it was raining!!! The Fall weather is definitely hear. At least it's not raining every single day yet, so that's nice. :)
I forgot to add... I'm jealous! It's cold here and I want the sun back!!! Can't wait until we finally move and have sun year round!
I love the weather in PHX- yes it gets hot for a few months but for perfect weather almost year round, you can't beat that!
Post a Comment