Palin 2012! I want to be just like her... God fearing and a gun toting' WOMAN!

Confirming their kills :) They were all saying this was my hole and Spencer said that's the bad guy!
"There are somethings you can laugh or cry about, and I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." Margorie Hinkley.
8 comments:
I am so scared reading this...at least you had ear protection, right? :)
You don't want to be JUST like Palin do you? ;)
You guys have been busy. It looks like you had fun! My Dad took us shooting all the time as children.
I didn't know you had a gun.
From Luke
dont mind the website I changed it to say Luke
I like shooting guns. I think your blog is really great. I like it a lot.
Oooh, that makes me nervous thinking of Spencer and Max shooting. I can tell they had a ton of fun, though!
The boys had a great time..I was a little nervouse but they learned a lot of safty stuff...I convinced Santa to bring a bb gun for the boys so they can take that out on the trip. Elbert just bought a 38 I think and a 45 the boys liked shooting our friends 22 so I think santa will have to bring one of those too :)
Responding to your comment:
My brothers were BUTCHERING a Bonnie Raitt song so I had to intervene with my awesomeness. I did that song right too!
Post a Comment