So Max never said anything about his shoes being too small...well trying to get his church shoes on the other week we discovered he has grown. We went to go get shoes and they measured his feet and they went up 3 sizes!! I thought she measured wrong-but he really went from a size 10 to 13 and I have no idea how long his shoes were to small!!

This is Max with his before and after shoes...

His poor feet! Look at his church shoes! The difference is AMAZING huge! I died laughing
Sunday when he put his shoes on he was truly shocked and excited and said, "Mom I can get my shoes on with out stomping! It just slides right on!"

Silly Max!
3 comments:
Tell me about it... Savannah fit into some jammies one night and then the SAME ones (different pattern) did not fit her the next night. Its like she grew overnight! Ridiculous! I bet his feet didn't hurt, he's just a crazy kid that grows like a weed...
OUCH! poor toes!
We just went through a similar experience. I thought Jayden was going to need a size 7 shoe and so we found these really cute ones on sale at Gap that we wanted. We were trying to squeeze his little (or should I say big!) foot into the shoe when Wayne was like, "Why do you think he wears a size 7? I think he needs a bigger size." I argued that no, no, no that couldn't be. Well, I was wrong. He needed a size 8! So all this time I have been forcing his feet into a size 6, when I knew he needed a 7, but really he needed an 8! ha ha! I think Jayden is going to have big, long feet like me. Oh no! :) I guess he won't have to rent skii's when he goes skiing (as my dad used to tease me about)!
Post a Comment