They go hide in my room and watch cartoons together :) I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2...yes i was a girl about it all and cried-I thought it was good! But now I have to watch the first one again, It has been too long...The boys can hide another night while I watch another girl movie!!
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago



4 comments:
I'm so glad you liked it!! We should watch the first one together. So good.
How fun. :) The only thing is that I like watching girly movies with someone, but with a husband and two boys, that's never going to happen! ha! When I move down to AZ we'll have to get together to watch these kinds of movies together. ha ha:)
definatly! Elbert always makes fun of me or sighs through the movie like it is that painful! Hurry and move here!
Good for you to go ahead with the girly movie. Next time come on over and us girls would definitely watch it with you.
Post a Comment