Some times I just torture my kids and make them let me take their picture...the other night I made them go by the tree so I can get a Christmas picture of the two boys. They are just so handsome!
I still need to get my Christmas cards out, too! They are going out really late this year but that's because we have been snowed in for two weeks!!!!!!!!!! I haven' been able to pick them up from Costco. Costco has such a good deal on cards!
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
2 comments:
I still need to get my Christmas cards out, too! They are going out really late this year but that's because we have been snowed in for two weeks!!!!!!!!!! I haven' been able to pick them up from Costco. Costco has such a good deal on cards!
I will have to check and go get mine there I have not even gotten that far so you are ahead of me!
Post a Comment